|6 Feb (Sun)||Regular Practice||Hiratsuka Market|
|3 Apr (Sun)||Regular Practice||Hiratsuka Market|
|5 Jun (Sun)||Regular Practice||Hiratsuka Market|
|14 Aug (Sun)||Regular Practice||Hiratsuka Market|
|2 Oct (Sun)||Regular Practice||Hiratsuka Market|
Contents of Event
Basic Training Event
- Mainly for beginners. First-timers welcome!
- AM: Practice of basic gymkhana skills: lock-to-lock, full braking and throttle, slaloms, handbrake turns, constant-radius turns, 180- and 360-degree turns
(skills practiced may change annually).
- PM: Full-course driving under timed conditions.
Regular Practice Event
- For beginner and intermediate drivers.
- AM/PM: General gymkhana course practice. AM and PM courses differ. Run times will be measured by timing sensor.
If you have any questions about driving or your car, please don't hesitate to ask.
Visitors welcome. Please email us in advance and follow marshals' instructions as parking space is limited.
1-7-1 Shinomiya, Hiratsuka, Kanagawa Pref
All participating vehicles must conform to the following safety standards.
- Tires must have a minimum of 3mm of tread.
- Convertibles must have a roll bar or hard top installed.
Mufflers must have a catalytic convertor installed and meet national noise limits (96dB for cars up to ten years old, 103dB for older cars). Cars that do not meet noise limits will be prohibited from participating.
K-class minivans can only participate if fitted with sports suspension.
Unfortunately, K-class trucks cannot participate due to lack of battery protection and fuel tank location.
- Entry fee: 6,000 yen. (Lunch not provided)
- Fees to be paid in cash on arrival.
Reception open and morning course shakedown
Morning course practice
Afternoon course shakedown
Afternoon course practice
Practice end and drivers' briefing
Note: exact schedule can be subject to change.
- Idling is prohibited until start of morning course.
- Practice events are strictly to practise gymkhana techniques.
Excessive drifting during practice is prohibited.
Entrants intentionally drifting will be disqualified.
- Handbrake turns beyond the finish line are prohibited.
- Drivers must wear helmet, gloves, long sleeves and pants, and seatbelts at all times.
- Passengers must wear clothing similar to driver.
- Tuition from team members is available upon request.
- Entrant number must be attached to driver's (right) side of vehicle.
- Driver's window (and passenger's, if passenger present) must be fully closed while driving.
- All loose items and floormats must be removed from cabin.
- Reduce speed quickly after crossing the finish line, and drive slowly in the paddock.
- Please take your garbage home.
- Smoking is acceptable, but please do not drop butts. Please bring a portable ashtray.
- Motorsport is dangerous: please use common sense at all times.
- If you have any health problems or concerns, please contact us in advance.
Note: entrants failing to comply with the regulations will be denied entry to future events.
- Please apply via the application form.
Applications submitted outside entry period will be rejected.
- Application status will be announced on the homepage or bulletin board.
- Please transfer payment within 4 days of your application being accepted.
1000 yen administration fee will be refunded if cancellation is made more than 4 days before event date.
No refund will be given within 4 days of the event date.
- If entrants do not provide notice of non-attendance, applications for subsequent events will be rejected.
Please submit signed waiver at reception on the day (if you don't have a printer, forms are available on the day).